Re: What Insurance coverage?

To: tomuo@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: What Insurance coverage?
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:24:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        If the roadster is not your main vehicle and you have another car as
your daily driver I say go with the classic car insurance.  Most polyicys have
like a 2500 mile limit.  Don't know how they check it actually sooooo... But
the best thing is the agreed value.  You tell them all the mods you have made
and send them some pics and hey your car is worth what ever you want I think,
within reason. You jsut pay more for the coverage.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA