Re: hood scoop fully functional

To: "ROADSTER (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hood scoop fully functional
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 11:39:07 -0400
If you blank the opening on the drivers side of the radiator (same on
'68 1600), won't this result in hotter, post-radiator, induction air
being sourced from within the engine compartment?  (Unless you're
ducting it into an airbox, etc.)

- Bob Mann

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280