RE: hood scoop fully functional

To: "'Patrick J. Horne'" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>,
Subject: RE: hood scoop fully functional
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:32:13 -0500
Hey Pat - good idea!  I was thinking about an air intake for my custom
mmm.....  I was also thinking of welding a panel in the grill and delete it,
but I could leave it for an air intake.  I will have to mostly plug up the
drain holes so pressure is not lost, but keep enough open for water will not
stand.  Hey, I could put a K&N filter under the grill and use the area for
an air box.  Put small foam filters that are easily accessible in the drain
holes.  I will have to look this over on Rusty tonight.

Phil
SEROC