Solvang 2001

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang 2001
From: "William Hatfield" <jhatfield@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 14:16:52 -0600
Hi all:   Just back from Solvang;  great show!!  A lot of roadsters to
look at and a chance to meet some of the people from this list.  I had
a great time and I really want to thank everyone involved.  Thanks to
Joe for putting it together, and to all who attended.  Just great!
    I went 2800 miles there and back, a long drive but worth it.  The
roadster was, as allways, old reliable with the only problem being the
numb-buttitis between pit stops.  Had a lot of gas station comments
and the usual thumbs up from passing moterists.  Ah it's great to
drive a roadster.
                          Bill   66&67 spls in NM