Re: POR-15

To: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Subject: Re: POR-15
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 17:41:11 -0700
Russell,
Nice idea.  Only problem is that a gallon of POR would be enough to paint a
house (and your house would have to be rusty).  Only kidding. I do wonder if the
amount of air in the larger can would tend to set the POR faster.  I really like
the hole in the lid and duct tape idea. So simple, so clean and low tec.   I
have also used the pour spouts they sell.  Messy little suckers.  You still get
POR all over things you don't want it on.
Guy