Re: SU to Mikuni - what about the exhaust port?

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Subject: Re: SU to Mikuni - what about the exhaust port?
From: aryasura <hyper.aion@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 02:26:25 -0400
Thanks for the responses: Bob, Marc, Sid...

My main problem (of course)  is I dont have "stock" air-cleaners for
these mikunis.

I dont even know if they are still available ...does anyone know?

I  had intended to use aftermarket air filters... k&n cones or such,
but I see that without routing it properly, it may not be setting up the
correct (exhaust port to intake) pressure.

hmmmmmm

-ed