Parts:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 17:14:56 -0700
The car is coming along nicely, slow but looks good, still frustrated with
the shop, but I am at their mercy for now.  I am now in the quest for some
parts, I have been buying stuff here and there, but some things are just not
turning up. I am looking for some ventilator cables, Some interior panel
clips, need to know the correct color for the paint on the chrome, looking
for a toneau cover and possibly a soft top, I have one, its in good shape,
except it is about 15 yrs old and not the color I need for my car. I do not
need the bow for the top.
    On another note, I am in need of some help in installing my engine, I
would not ask for help, but after my fall last week, it ended up that I have
a nondisplaced fracture of the radius, so I am kinda one handed for now. If
any of you have some time let me know, the help would be appreciated. It
looks like my car will come back some time next week. ( I Hope, or is that
two weeks from next week, never know with that body shop)
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222