Web Page Update

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Web Page Update
From: Ken Smart <ken.smart@tip.csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 20:38:04 +1000
G day,
Hope everyone is doing well, It has been raining quite a bit here in
Sydney, the purchase of a water craft may soon be necessary.
Anyway the main thread of this email is to let everyone know that my web
site has been updated. So get along to:

http://www.asmartweb.com/dsd/

and check it out, If you need to update your bookmarks or links, now is a
good time to do it. While your there vote for your favorite roadster model.
I know this was a popular thread on the list a month or two back.
Its not all there but most of it is. If you have any suggestions let me
know (even the unkind ones).

Ken Smart
67.5 1600 SR20 (still with leaky head)
Sydney Australia (wet wet wet!)