Re: I may live to regret this but....

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I may live to regret this but....
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 07:20:45 -0400
Yep, that car has been for sale for quite awhile. When he first listed it it
was for a lot of $$$$$$ and I laughed considering the car is far from
perfect. Thankfully no one took the bait.

I would be wary of bidding for a car online especially a Roadster w/o being
able to put my fingers on it and inspecting it in person. Still waters run
deep.

Several years ago I went to look at a car for a friend and while it was
cosmetically nice and not rusted, rare for a NY car, when he started it up
and I took it for a drive it soon became apparent that this car was a
disaster with major engine and tranny problems.

Mike