1600 stroker project -rods needed

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 stroker project -rods needed
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 18:03:56 -0700
Dear List,
A few months ago, I put out a call for information on my 1600 stroker project.
I received several responses with lots of good info from guys who have already
done this. With the better weather finally coming to Colo.Springs, things are
finally moving along. The crank is done and I'm ordering pistons(with help
from Mike in New York) . I've decided to go with the 2 litre piston rods.
Does anyone have a decent set they want to sell? Please contact me at your
convenience. thanks.
Mike Koken
Colo. Springs CO