1600 rocker pedestal torque specs

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 rocker pedestal torque specs
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 18:51:28 -0400
  Another senior moment is slowing my progress of getting my 1600 back
together!  I need the torque spec's for the four nuts on the rocker assembly
pedestals?  And before I forget, it is a 1969 1600, aluminum head R16 motor.
  I have the head blots at 50 ft/lbs and if I remember correctly the valve
covers are tighten till it stops leaking and then back off a quarter turn.
Other wise the British cars get mad if there are no oil leaks! (80)

TIA,
Paul
OROC