Re: Solvang Pics!

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Solvang Pics!
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:20:15 -0700
Cut that out, you're making me blush! I messed up by getting Eric Jackson's
car titled as Brian Corning's; that's straightened out now (thanks for the
tip Todd). I couldn't identify a couple cars so let me know if you can. I
ran out of space on my website, after cleaning it up the rest of the 2000
pics will be up. Also, I got some requests to put the shimmering lake
picture back - the blond gal is not my wife or daughter, she is an admirer
of our cars and I gladly obliged her request to sit in for pics. The pic
reminded me of those sixties ads for our roadsters.

Fred
http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/slvng01f.html - Tracy and the pond