Solvang pics!

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang pics!
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 02:07:57 -0700
Okay okay already! I finally got some pics up of the SPL212. I'll get other
pics up later in the week, and should have most posted by the weekend.
Enjoy!

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz

Select Datsun/Nissan Shows, and then select Solvang 2001 Datsun Roadster
Show.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC
P.S. Let the java script load for a few secs,  and then start drooling...