Re: Roadsters on TV

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roadsters on TV
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 15:38:29 -0700
There used to be a commercial for the Black & Decker WorkMate work bench that
featured a
fast motion sequence of all of the things the Workmate could hold while you
worked on them
- one of the items that flashed by was a LF fender from a Roadster being sanded
and
primered! Another partial-Roadster sighting I had was on the old TV show "Night
Court".
The Dan Fielding character had a new sportscar that he was very worried about
since he had
had to park it on the street outside of the courthouse. He went down to check
on it during
his lunch break and came back with only a fender - once again a LF fender from
a Roadster
(Sora Blue, if memory serves)!

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA