Roadsters on TV

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadsters on TV
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 12:39:27 -0700
Hey all,

Now that Gary's 66 1600 (and a very nice one at that) is going to be on TV,
I thought I would share some Datsun Roadsters on TV moments.

This last weekend, there was a marathon on the TVLAND channel of ADAM-12. I
watched an episode and during one of the exterior scenes, I spotted a Sora
Blue Roadster parked by the side of the road as the police car drove by.

Since they use external shots over and over again to save money, I spotted
the same roadster 6 more times in the episode.

Then I watched "Butterflies are Free" with Goldie Hawn and Edward ALbert.
It's a love story about a blind guy and a hippie girl set around 1970. Near
the end of the movie Goldie Hawn bails out on Edward Albert and she goes to
meet her new boyfriend who is standing next to a phone booth. Parked right
there is a white Datsun Roadster.

There are Datsun Roadsters on TV, you just have to know where to look for
them!

Andrew Murphy
64 1500
67 2000 Solex