Pantyhose and Airhorns

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pantyhose and Airhorns
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 12:52:03 -0500
Ok all, I know i'm in the wrong for not running an aircleaner (about 300
miles so far).  ;-(  BAD, BAD, I know!

I'm simply running airhorns until I can finish my filter fab.

To keep out the BIG chunks, what are the consequences of streching pantyhose
over the airhorns?
I could see bad things if the car backfired and gulped down a healthy amount
of molten nylon, but mine NEVER backfires (after the new Z-therapy's
anyway).

Probably a totally nuts idea, but just looking for a short-term solution for
a long drive this afternoon.
The repsonses out to be fun
Thanks!
Nathan