Re: Oxygen Sensor [not so long]

To: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Oxygen Sensor [not so long]
From: "Thomas <&> Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 21:55:38 +0200
Bosch wider band sensors are used on some current
M7 engine management systems. Not suitable for
DIY installation as they are very sensitive to cable
length and more. As Tom point out they read more
on the lean side.

We got one "research use" full-wide-band sensor
at work from Bosch a few weeks ago and I think the
invoice was US$600.- for this sensor alone. They
can be installed on fuel injection cars for those who
have access to the source-code.

Thread & pitch is usually 18x1.5 mm. Nissan and
some other cars have 14x1.5 mm.

Thomas