Parts cleaner

To: "\"ROADSTER (E-mail)\"" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts cleaner
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 14:52:45 -0700
              PARTS CLEANER (5/11/01)
              clean, and polish you car parts. Similar in size and quality
of
              the large one Eastwood sells for $299.99, but with nicer
              features such as an on/off switch, clear top, quick release
              cover. I can sell these for only $99 plus shipping, but must
              buy at least 10 to get that price. Please contact me if
              interested.
              CONTACT: Grant Young
              PHONE: 904-213-4340
              LOCATION: Orange Park FL