2 race roadsters for sale with spares $10k

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 race roadsters for sale with spares $10k
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 11:46:05 -0400
still trying to get funds together for the move back to Virginia. have to
get a lot of work done on the house before we can move back in. bad tenants
suck. the two cars: the previously mentioned Manzolini car, was in the
national runoffs something like 5 times. no drivetrain or differential gears
currently in it. it's rough, but as mentioned before, the car is alleged to
have a factory FIA frame. the 2nd car was raced in the midwestern region and
I have the logs. the engine I was told was pulled out of the car brand new
in 1968 and sent out to BRE who did their thing to the tune of around 3k.
doesn't really have a lot of races on it. will throw in 2 spare 2L
drivetrains and 4 1600 drivetrains in case you want to have both a 1600 and
a 2000 to race. also will throw in a pair of NOS comp rear springs. other
spares negotiable. also have a 55k original '75 TR6 for sale, came out of
California in '82 and only driven 7k miles since. asking $5500. also '67
1600, looks good, leaky/blown headgasket, rechromed windshield frame and
vent window frames, needs really nice reupholstered late seats I have for it
mounted (drill new holes) can't do wrenching right now because of my wrist.

Craig Halsted
518-899-3473