Re:

To: plhbauman@earthlink.net
Subject: Re:
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:02:57 -0000
Coincidence?

Just about 2 hours ago, at lunchtime, I figure, "what the hell, let's go for
a blast along the boulevard" (one of these days I'm going to get done for
speeding there...) it's within 10 min's of work, you see.

So anyway, I'm getting closer to a Nissant Skyline GT ? (not an R, though)
who's positively DAWDLING (what is it with these guys - great car, great
road, no balls?) so I give it a fair bit of stick in 2nd on a hard right
hander (you know, 5000rpm, engine singing, seat hugging you - typical Datsun
Sports stuff!) and I go over this hump halfway round the bend - the kind
that says "Suspension travel limits reached....now".  And I hear this squeak
from the right rear....

Back in the office, 2 hours later, I read this post.
Well, guess I'll check the dust shield!
(I knew this list was around for more than just gasbagging!)

Cheers,

Steve
('68 2000 Solex)