Re: Yosemite Valley Run, June 1&2

To: Ldino21@aol.com
Subject: Re: Yosemite Valley Run, June 1&2
From: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:35:38 -0700
Any bay area people going? :>  I'd like to go, and Lil' Red is coming
home tomorrow....but I don't think I'll want to go if I'm the ONLY one
driving that LONG trip!

I've family in North Fork (not far away) and can host a couple people
to stay there on Saturday night if that'll work for anyone.

-D-

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com