Yosemite Valley Run, June 1&2

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yosemite Valley Run, June 1&2
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 13:19:03 EDT
Hey Guys don't forget the Yosemite Valley Run we have scheduled for the first
weekend in June.

Meet at the Miner's Inn in Mariposa for dinner and fun at 6:00 p.m. Friday June
1.

Leave Mariposa at 9:00 am on Saturday for the run, there will be plenty of free
time to roam around Yosemite if you want to bring the kids.

We'll be running in the afternoon between 1-2pm up to Glacier Point.

Optional: Run through Tioga Pass to Tuolomne Meadows on Sunday, the Sunday Run
has a lot of big hills so if your worried about that be warned!!

Hopin to see as many of you possible.

Lou Smaldino