Re: Restoration Database, the continuing saga...

To: Matt Silvey <matt12@rcip.com>, Daniel Beatty <nowroc@pacifier.com>,
Subject: Re: Restoration Database, the continuing saga...
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 21:48:58 -0700
I have been using Matt's well put together Access Database since he posted it a
while back. I am one of those with  Acces so I was able to tweak on it
adding my own graphics with his blessings of course. I changed a few other
minor things to suit my needs. It would work right off of the CD for most
applications and for the price he is offering it to the list-you cannot go
wrong. I highly recommend it unless of course you do ot want to become
depressed
at the sum of money you have poured into your beloved roadster. I did not keep
track the first time but do want to track the '66 I am working on.

Steve
67.5 Stroked
66 x 2
RP, CA