Re: Dream Car Garage for Sale

To: les@classicdatsun.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dream Car Garage for Sale
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:42:03 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/01 5:38:03 PM !!!First Boot!!!, les@classicdatsun.com
writes:

<< It is now being offered for sale for the first time at $14,000.  To
 duplicate this car at today's prices would cost in excess of

 Contact Les at the number below or by email.   To view the car go to:
 http://classicdatsun.com/fs/fs.html  >>

Or you can see the car in Calspeeds 1999 Classic Datsun Calendar.  It is an
awesome car!  I remember when Les tossed me the keys to take it for a spin up
and down the block.  One of the things I remember most about the drive
was.... "Wow... this is what it is like to drive a well sorted Solex car".

Anyway, I had the pleasure to use this car, (which happens to be called MO
BETUH) in my '99 Roadster Calendar.  One of my favorite cars to shoot.  And
also one of the best I have driven.

Calspeed