Re: Fuel Leak

To: "Jack Davis" <jrd.boulder@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Leak
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 18:47:39 -0400
Probably all the rockin & rollin caused sediment to be dislodged from your
fuel tank and/or lines. Probably a little piece of grit got stuck in the
float needle and because of that the gas continues to spew into the float
chamber causing an overflow.

The needle can be disassembled and cleaned BUT do it over a large pan in
case the spring or other parts decide to fly out or drop into the Twilight
Zone.

You should also check the floats but I think it's the needle.

Run a fuel line from the float chamber to below the front suspension in case
of another overflow.

Mike