Re: 66 amp alternator

To: tcost@vvm.com
Subject: Re: 66 amp alternator
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:58:31 -0000
Lots of people correcting this one, but Terry is right on the outcome of
resisters in series...simple OHM's law E=I X R..Resistors in a series is RT=
R1+R2+R3+...  Resistors in parallel get ugly where voltage will take the
path of least resistance..Resistors in Parallel RT= R1 X R2 divided by R1 +
R2. As suggested for using the same value resistors in parallel RT = R
divided by N (#of resistors). I will not begin to tell anyone how to fix
their roadster..I havent turned a wrench on mine yet..still stuck in
Bosnia...Buddy