Re: Y'day's auto-x at De Anza JC - Cupertino CA

To: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Subject: Re: Y'day's auto-x at De Anza JC - Cupertino CA
From: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 16:44:48 -0700
I found out that the red '69 2000 that was racing belongs to my roadster's
pervious owner. (though a couple other people were driving it)  I thought
that was sort of cool. :)  (waves a little flag...woohoo)

-D-
(I've a couple pictures in the camera that need to be downloaded and
put on the page....if anyone's interested.)

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com