Bumper Rechroming

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Bumper Rechroming
From: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:12:17 -0400
Hello fellow Roadsterers! Just wanted to let you know that I tried the
rechroming shop that someone mentioned awhile back. I had both of my bumpers
rechromed (minus the guards). He had them since March 20th and I just got
them back. He indicated a two week turnaround but I guess things got busy.
Anyway, they look great! I don't know how long they'll last but he did a
superb job straightening them. I had him to weld the bumper guard holes
prior to rechroming as well. The total cost was $330.00 ($125 for each
bumper and $10 per guard hole). If anyone is interested, here is his info:
Randy Robinson 2300 Tully Rd., Ste. G, Hughson, Ca 95326, Phone
209-883-4322.
This baby is starting to look sharp!
Barney