Re: Chrome shops in SF Bay Area

To: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrome shops in SF Bay Area
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 20:08:23 -0700 (PDT)
The bumper guards are only $76.20 each new from Rallye, although the
bumper is much more expensive.  I'd be interested to hear how happy
others were with rechromed bumpers, as mine have chrome flaking off
although the bumpers themselves are very straight.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend