Re: SEROC at Road Atlanta pictures

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: SEROC at Road Atlanta pictures
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 20:59:17 -0700
Captions needed

Who's Z? Same color as mine. If the sunroof and rear louvers wasn't there,
I'd swear It was my 72!

Chris, Those taillights! what can I say! It's a shock every time I see them.
Although, That and the color make you car the most recognizable car on the
list We'll never see a "Roadster sighting" Like "Saw a hot pink 68 with MG
tail lights on the Atlanta beltway any idea who it was?". More like, "saw
Chris's zany ride southbound on 95 by Peachtree. honked and waved but he was
enjoying the ride far too much to see me.".

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles