Re: 67 2000s for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 67 2000s for sale
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 00:14:10 EDT
After 67.5 no US cars came with Solexes but Canadian cars did. Does that make
US cars with Solexes unoriginal? In my eyes it ...
They just tacked on the cost on a sticker as many dealers do now for window
tinting or pinstriping...
They also installed mags too and those Amco accessories.

You're too young to know about such matters :)

So.... I guess that means that there wasnt any way to determine if the Roadster
was dealer or factory equipped other then from the ID tag.  Lucy to the
non-Calif and Canadian owners as they have a "Totally cool" ID tag.  Just
showing my age.  Pretty damn close to 40 and it keeps getting better.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Calspeed