Looking for a convertible top

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a convertible top
From: Neil Levine <nalevine@dcn.davis.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:13:29 -0700
Hello everyone,

I just registered for Shasta and hope to be joining the caravan leaving on
Friday AM, joining up in Dunnigan. I was thinking of replacing the top on
my '66 1600 before the trip, and would like any vendors or private parties
to email me directly with what they have available as far as tops and the
other pieces I may need when I change it. Things like weatherstripping and
???. Actually the top I have now is not too bad except for the windows
which I cut out as they became opaque. It's actually OK unless the weather
is bad. The other option would be to have the windows replaced. Anyone know
of someone who'll do this for a reasonable price in the Sacramento area? A
top with a zippered window would be great but I don't know if they are
available. Any other suggestions?

thanks in advance

Neil Levine