Re: memorial weekend run

To: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: memorial weekend run
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 01:05:50 -0700
Very nice pics, of two extremely beautiful roadsters. Envious of your scenic
cruise. And an ingenious fix for your dilemna! Try some thread-locker on
some of those nuts and bolts. I too, have found loose bolts and nuts from
time to time. The red thread-locker makes it difficult to remove small nuts,
but blue seems to work well.

Fred