BADROC BBQ June 10th

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: BADROC BBQ June 10th
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 01:02:03 EDT
Hello,

On June 10th BADROC will host a BBQ at my house in SF.  The morning will start
with a short run the City and then continue with lunch in my backyard.

The following are the instructions for the meeting spot for the short BBQ Run.

Begin at the Ocean Beach parking lot across the street from The Beach Chalet
Restaurant in SF. (See BeachChalet.com)  The restaurant is located at the foot
of Golden Gate Park at the beach.

We will meet there at 830am and then depart shortly after that.  We will make
the rounds through The Presidio then to Fort Point.  We will then wander
through the Marina Dist($$$) down Lombard Street (The Crooked St) past
Fishermans Wharf then through the North Beach Dist and end at my house.

I will supply the burgers and buns and charcoal.  Everyone just bring what you
can such as drinks, ice, chips, potato/macaroni salads....  whatever you want.

I will try to make sure that there is alot of reserved parking like the
previous years.  I will block the streets the day before.

For all that have not ever come over to my house for the BBQ you will find it
is a great time to meet BADROC members and learn more about your Roadster.  The
Katman will be present to do his special tech and tips.  Maybe he will even let
you sit in his award winning car too.  So, mark you calendars and come on over
for the 3rd Annual BBQ at Calspeeds.

For those of you that may not be able to make the run you can meet us at my
place for the food.  My address is below.  Oh yeah... bring your camera!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
2294 43rd Ave. (cross st Santiago)
San Francisco