Re: Parts mission/Gold mine!!!!!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts mission/Gold mine!!!!!
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 06:21:05 -0500
I found the parts car. I just wish I had taken my camera along. The car was
sitting in the middle of the yard with a mound of parts piled up higher then
the windshield. The pile of parts turn out to be from two pre-68 cars. I
can't use most parts from these cars but collected them anyway.

I'm going to separate the parts, lay them out and shoot some photo's. If
anyone has a pre-68 and is looking for cheap parts, let me know what your
looking for and I'll see if I have them.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee
68 2000 solex
70 1600