upper a arm bushing?

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: upper a arm bushing?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT)
I heard a clunk from the passenger-side front wheel when turning the
steering wheel.  I took the wheel off and found that it is coming from
the upper a arm in the back, which I understand is one of the common
wear points.  I can grab the rotor backing plate and turn the whole
thing a fraction of an inch, and can see there's some play in the front
of the upper a-arm (the long piece in the back).  Do I need to replace
this?  If so, what do I need?  I'm looking at the parts book on John
Sandhoff's website and found upwards of 10 parts from shafts to shims,
grease nipples, etc.  What - if anything - do I really need???

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend