Found A 67.5 Solex

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Found A 67.5 Solex
From: "Grant Bush" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:23:59 -0600
Need a little help here. There's a 67.5 200 listed in the local but and sell
here, that the present owner doesn't seem to know too much about and I've just
ignored most of the emails about solex cars. He's seems to think that it has
solex carbs, but he's not sure, are they very distiguishable from the SU's? I
have a 68 1600 but up here I've rarely even seen a 2000 let alone a 67.5
solex. How do I tell if it is one?

Now what's it worth? The guys asking $5800 obo (that's Canadian so about $3500
US). He says there's just a small amount of rust on  the rear quarter.

I'm going to go look at it tonight, getting pretty excited, actually may have
found a decent 2000 that I can afford.

Looking forward to any feedback

Thanks
Grant Bush