Re: Info needed/ Tire Racks position

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Info needed/ Tire Racks position
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:09:48 -0700
Daniel,
This does mean they are trying to fill the void in the
aftermarket wheel selection for older cars. When
they approached a couple of their suppliers with
a request to make molds for 30 year old cars. One
guy said what for .They had to explain the big push
now to restore and modify older cars. The Tire Racks
first attempt at this was a huge success. I should
have more information on this in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Mike