Paint progress:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint progress:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:23:25 -0700
Finally, after months of waiting, The paint has started to go on.  Damn does
that silver color look nice!!!  Looks like I will get my car on Friday,
barring no problems at the shop.  The doors, deck lid, hood, engine
compartment and jambs were done from the inside first, assembly is tomorrow
and paint on Thursday to the exterior, Can't believe it's really happening.
I will post some pics on picture trail later this week, will send you guys
the link if you  would like to look at it.  Also Assembly is going to occur
for the next three weeks, Going to make it to Shasta with the car after all.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222