Re: Roadster R/C model body

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster R/C model body
From: <eddie@ratdat.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:31:37 +0100
I just found my local hobby shop can suppy these roadster bodies. They are
made by a Japanese company who also do a 4dr 510, 240Z and 240ZG, old C10
and C110 Skylines and several other later Skylines and Silvias. They are
about #20 each but the quality looks very good. There's a guy on the
Bluebirds list who makes 2dr 510 bodies.

Eddie
England
eddie@ratdat.com
www.ratdat.com