Re: oil in carbs

To: hoon@pixar.com
Subject: Re: oil in carbs
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Hoon,
        If its jsut a little bit of oil near where the valve cover vent hose
hooks into the aircleaner I would not worry.  Its normal for oil to be misted
up and sucked into the aircleaner.  Now if its dripping oil then you might
have a problem.
        THe spacers are normal they are vibration isolators and keep the fuel
in theh float bowls from frothing up.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA