Re: 1600 Water Temp Sender Leaking

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: 1600 Water Temp Sender Leaking
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:42:37 -0700
Mike,

Toss it and buy a new one from the vendors. I don't know how much they cost,
seem to remember it was between $10 to $20 the last time I bought one. A new
one will seat correctly.

I'll take a wild guess that you should reprime the oil pump if it sits more
than a few days. Mostly 'cause a running engine would toss the oil around
really good but yours is just rebuilt and never run, just primed.

Fred - So.SF