Re: Misrepresentation (Was Found A 67.5 Solex)*LONG*

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Misrepresentation (Was Found A 67.5 Solex)*LONG*
From: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:37:35 -0700
I thought I would sneak in a little thanks to folks on the list...as
it's being brought up about the whole 'buying beware'.

With a laundry list of things that my car will need come the fall (or
sooner...depending), and being a newcomer to these cars I'm in a bit
of a corner.  I've spoken to a local restoration person who has warned
me away from listening to people on the list (Or Roadster club people).
 However, how else is someone going to know what's a 'real' problem and
what's 'not' if you're only hearing answers from the same source. (A
source that comes along with a -cha-ching- sound. ;> )  Don't get me
wrong, I think that information is of great value also--but it's foolish
to just listen to one person and not explore other opinions. (Especialy
when you're like me...with a limited knowledge base to start with. ;P
)

Anyway, I'm not listening to that advice to -not- listen to folks here.
;P  And I wanted to say that I don't think I would have gotten my car
without having people I could bug with question! :)
(And friendly folks too!)

-D-

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com