Fergus Finds a Financial Feature

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fergus Finds a Financial Feature
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:50:29 -0700
Hello All,

First off, my apologies to Fergus for playing around but for those of you
who know Fergus you also know he is a great guy. He also likes to pass on
good opportunities for those looking to pick up a car. He sent this one to
me.

Now I already have a project car and a driver. If you are looking for a good
project car this could be a good possibility. It's listed for 1000.00 obo.

The add says the engine runs great and that the body is straight. It even
has a tonneau. If I didn't have two cars already I would be interested.

Anyhow, for those who are interested, here the link.

http://autos.recycler.com/asp/AdDetails.asp?sKW=datsun+roadster&bAnd=1&iSC=5000&sAC=%27All%27&iAA=&optWtd=&optSrc=&curNP=&curXP=&iNYr=&iXYr=&cmdBtn=Find+It%21&x=0&y=0&iID=27897&sBAC=949&bSQ=0

I have a pic of the car and it looks pretty good. The list server will strip
it, but I will forward it to anyone who wants it.

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967 2000 Solex
SoCalROC