MidOhio hotel?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: MidOhio hotel?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:35:10 -0400
  Steve reserved some rooms for OROC & guests and there is  one left.
Please contact Steve Harvey if you'd like that room.  The hotel may have
more rooms available also.  this hotel is NOT track side but located closed
to Columbus.  the reason for that will be obvious to any one attending the
races on Saturday with an open agenda for Saturday evening!!

Paul
OROC