(OT) - mad mad scientist

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Daniel Neuman
Subject: (OT) - mad mad scientist
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:42:41 -0700
Daniel,

Congrats to you and Irene on the website. She did a great job, love the
humor!

Didn't realize you're in the American Solar Energy Society. A couple weeks ago a
local scientist was showing me his working designs of alternative fuel engines.
One engine he demonstrated was a solar-powered Stirling engine that he created.
It's a table-top size 2-cylinder generating up to 10HP, completely sun-powered.
So... here's a new project for you, make a solar-powered Datsun roadster! Aren't
mad scientists always looking for new projects?

Fred - So.SF