Re: Interior choices

To: karl.payne@gm.com, dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu
Subject: Re: Interior choices
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:18:25 -0700
All,

Interior choices should reflect what you want. I am sure the purists will
croak, but I intend to have the embossed sections of my 67 2000 seats done
in the standard red vinyl diamond pattern, with the outside sections done in
black. The back of the seats will be red vinyl.

It's your interior folks. Do what you want!

Andrew Murphy