Re: Interior choices

To: solex67@hotmail.com (Andrew Murphy)
Subject: Re: Interior choices
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:20:11 -0700 (PDT)
Right I did not mean for this to be a discusion of stock vs crazy interiors.
I am jsut looking for opinions on whats the better material in a convert.
Aparently vynil is the favored material.
        Can you believe that I jsut called three roadster vendors and no
one was home at any of them??
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA