SU Carbs for sale

Subject: SU Carbs for sale
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:36:48 -0400
Anybody interested in a set of 46mm SUs.  They are in fairly good condition
and have been
previously rebuilt (dont know how long ago).  Throttle shaft on the front carb
feels very
good.  The shaft on the rear carb has a bit of slop on at the rear bushing but
should be
okay for a while yet.  They were rebushed with bronze sleeves when rebuilt.
They are not
quite bolt on and go as they both need new needles.  I would also plan on new
float needle
valves as they have been sitting.  The front carb is missing the banjo fitting
for the
fuel inlet as well.  All of those parts should be easily obtainable if you
dont already
have useable parts.
I also have an air cleaner assembly, a heat shield and a manifold.  $100 for
the carbs,
$125 for everything
Let me know if youre interested or it goes to Ebay on Monday
Brian