Re: 1500 Clutch Problem

To: Charlie <cehubbard@home.com>,
Subject: Re: 1500 Clutch Problem
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:29:35 -0700 (PDT)
OK, I hate to admit this but my father and I put the plate in backwards
on my first Roadster back in 1991 or thereabouts.  It all went back
together, but the clutch plate's hub hit the bolts on the flywheel.  By
the time we got mine apart all but one of the springs in the clutch
disk had broken out, and the flywheel bolts were noticeably scarred.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend